Oops, we are sorry, but we have encountered a problem when processing your request. You might be seeing this page for one of the following reasons -
1. You have navigated directly to a page from your browser cache.
Resolution: Clear your browser cache and login again to the site.
2. You have navigated to a page by typing an invalid URL to a non-existent page.
Resolution: Please login to the home and use the links available on the site for navigation
3. You have submitted an incomplete page to the server when processing. This can happen when you are accessing a content rich page over a slow or poor internet connection.
Resolution: Please ensure that your browser indicates that the page is completely loaded before clicking on any links on the page. Note that internet connection speed is a relative term and is linked to a number of factors that may affect your experience when connecting to a site such as number of hops from your PC to the server, line latency etc amongst others
4. Your session with the server has timed out due to relatively long period of inactivity. This session timeout is in place to ensure your data security.
Resolution: Please ensure that you logout from the site when you are not actively accessing it. At the same time, if you need to retain access, please interact with the site appropriately to ensure that session timeouts are reduced.
5. You have performed an action where the data submitted to the server has been corrupted or invalid in nature.
Resolution: Please confirm with your network administrators or ISPs that their packet filtering and monitoring software is not inadvertently modifying the content during submission.
6. Your request was not interpreted correctly as expected.
Resolution: Based on the action that you were performing, one or more pieces of information may have been retrieved from different sources. If those sources or the data provided by them was inconsistent in nature, this website would not be able to process your request as required.
Finally, please rest assured, a detailed transaction copy of the problem has been submitted to the site administrator and support staff. This action ensures that our team can respond to your problem immediately, almost always within 24 hours and if required, initiate an appropriate solution.
to go to the home page.